How to safes Your Eyes From Electronics Devices?/In this modern era, we can not run or continue a single moment without an electric device such as a smartphone, computer, laptop, iPhone, calculators, Television, Projector in the classroom. Each and every time we are using this kind, but we do not know how much harmful this device. When and how way it has involved with our life we can not know about it. If you imagine your small child how much addicted to this electric device for classroom projector or online class. If you imaging your office how much works are done in a manual way, you can easily gaze at it. So let go to know the side effect of this device.
Protect Your Eyes From Electronics Devices
All kind of electric device emits the bluish-white light that is it continue or overtime use a computer in your office, it may hamper or causes the side effect of your eyes. It also causes the problem of the eye in older ages or even early teenage or child are also suffer the eye and vision problem and causes the following problem
- Blurred visions
- Double visions stigmas
- Irritation and allergic reaction in the eye
- Dry eyes and glaucoma means the increase in the intraocular pressure in the eye
- Frequent headache, tension headache
- Migraine headache
- Burning eyes
- Soreness shoulders or back
- Increasing light sensitivity
- Colour vision problem
- Retinal damage
- Optic neuritis
- Continuous lobbying tears.
- Inability to keep eyes open
- Vertigo, Dizziness
How to Prevent
- Rest of your eye – You can take a rest of your eye frequently for 30 minutes working on the computer, or phone. You can take five minutes to refresh your eye. Then you can attend to your work again.
- REst of your eye before going to bed – If you are a computer operator and especially work at night, you must break it a minimum of 2 hours before going to bed. When you going to sleeping take your mobile off and it must have a far place from your bellow.
- Take a regular break –You should blink and close and open your eye most frequently so that inner water or tear that helps to refresh your eye with lubricating during this time. You can perform by following the 20-20-20 rules. Every 20 minutes, look at an object of green color and it may have a far at least 20 feet and keep your eye also 20 minute
- Make your computer screen Friendly-In office work or computer-related professional must have the minimum distance. The eye to your computer screen angle must be comfortable and reliable so that it could not causes back pain or other postural problem.
- Colour – The color of your office and surrounding lighting system and your computer device screen brightness must be adjusted. If the electric device is brighter than the surrounding environment light, your eye has to work hard to see this You can reduce eye strain by adjusting the screen brightness to keeping same the light level in the environment around you. You can get a little much-needed relief by adjusting your device text contrast & increasing the front text size on the screen.
- Wash your face – To keep your eye healthy you have to wash your face and eye frequently as much as possible because it helps to hydrate your eye and remove dust or microelement. It also helps in keeping your eye, face, and hand clean and germ protection.
- Remember to blink – To keep your eye healthy blink about 20 times in a minute. But when you are working on a computer or electric device, you must drop and blink your eye as much as possible. Because less blinking may lead to dry your eye. So for a common reason, you must increase the blink rate as much as possible which helps to keep your eyes moist, dry, and with fewer irritations. You can also take eye lubricant drops to keep your eye healthy.
- Use screen filters – It is a special kind of computer screen filters that may be used on the front of your device, you can also reduce the amount of blue that are emitted from your device. It is available in the marketplace like – mobile screen protector, computer screen protector for reducing blue rays from electronic devices.
- Tilt your screen – If the blue light is coming directly from your electronic device, you can protect your eyes from emitted blue light by holding your device at 30-degree angles or more. You can also use it in a dark mood system.
- Wear blue light blocking glasses – It is a special type of wearing blue light blocking glasses that can absorb 90 % of emitted blue light and you can reduce your eye strain with protect your eyes from electronic devices.
- Keep a clean screen –
- You should clear your screen regularly. It can be done by a wipe down your device, Especially spray or any other specialized dry cleaning cloth or spray to remove disturbing dust, sports
- Screen/sitting position – your electronic device screen is usually considered at least about an arm’s length away from you. You must view the screen just below your eye level. Your computer and the electric device screen should behold 16 – 18 inches from your face. You can also be holding your smartphone or tablets closer can put significant strain on your eyes.
- Wear proper eyewear – If the eye condition is serious or eye muscle strain you must consult your eye doctor to examine and diagnose the eye problem Then you suggested special eyewear or glass to reduce eye strain. Your eye doctor can recommend specialized lenses, devices, or eye therapy that will help properly protect your eyes from electronic devices glare.
Eye exercise regularly
- Far and near – You can try to look at something that is far away from you for 10 seconds. Instantly switch to something that is close to you for 10 seconds. Try to perform this 10 times.
- Eye Rolling – try to look up at the ceiling without moving your head & neck. Then you try to circle your eyes in a clockwise direction until you get back to the ceiling. You try to perform this exercise seven times then blink for a minute. Then repeat circling your eyes in the anticlockwise direction including blinking.
- Palming – Try to place your palm over your eyes with your fingertips on your forehead. Alternatively, just make a dark cave for them.
Dietary supplement means taking vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E containing food and seasonal fruit vegetable, more harb you can eat. You can also add to your meal such as – omega 3, vitamin green leafy vegetable, spinach. kale, collard, salmon fish, tuna, oily fish, egg, nut, bean, orange oyster, and citrus fruits you can also found it in your online shop or near a pharmacy that will help you