Skin aging is a biological and natural process in the human body. Skin aging can be characterized by the symptoms of wrinkling, loss of elasticity, laxity, and rough-textured appearance. It is influenced by the variety of process that involves the endogenous process that is cellular metabolism, hormonal change, metabolic process, lifestyle, abnormal gut. Then can not absorb proper nutrients due to some disease in the intestine exogenous or extrinsic (chronic light exposure, pollution, ionizing radiation, chemicals, toxins. Skin aging is a process influenced by several factors including genetics, environmental exposure Ultraviolet radiation, mechanical stress, hormonal changes, and metabolic processes (generation of reactive chemical compounds such as activated oxygen species, sugars, and aldehydes).
Causes of Skin Aging
The causes of skin aging are following
- Lake of proper sleep
- Not drink plenty of water
- Pollution of air
- Excess sun exposure and sunburn by ultraviolet ray
- Smoking too much
- Solar UV irradiation
- Nutrition, diet restriction, and alimentary supplementation
- Physical activity
- Control of general health
- Weather and humidity
- Not eat enough vegetable and herb
- Access amount of fatty meat, oil intake
Treatment of Skin Aging
- At first, you have to maintain the routine of eating time, it is called the biological cycle means time to time you have to eat
- Drink plenty of water about 8 to 10 liter
- Take plenty of vegetable and herb
- Totally avoid oily food, meat, fast food, cold drink, etc
- Eat a sufficient amount of fruits
- You can also take the antioxidant food or dietary supplement online shop
- Hyaluronic acid or serum – is also helpful for the latest antiaging treatment that is taken by the celebrity. If you want the desired effect that could be achieved by the microinjections in the superficial dermis of products containing only one active ingredient of different compounds that are perfectly biocompatible and totally absorbable to your body. So HA, vitamins, minerals, nutrients, hormones.
- The retinoid – is another vitamin supplement family that comprises vitamin A (retinol) and its natural derivatives such as retinaldehyde, retinoic acid as well as a large number of synthetic derivatives [rx].
- Vitamin E – For your healthy skin and help proper metabolism and immunity booster
- Tretinoin – is one kind of retinoid that is investigated more than any other retinoid implicated in the treatment of antiaging or photoaging.
- L-Ascorbic Acid – It is another active form of vitamin C, is a potent antioxidant. Its usefulness is donating electrons, protects and stabilizes collagen, increases collagen production into cells and fibroblasts inactivates free radicals, and regenerates vitamin in the skin cell
Home Treatment of Skin Aging
Some scientists believe that some culinary herbs and spices may help to anti-aging. For your better health and better and better skin, you can take the following
- oregano, and allspice
- α-lipoic acid,
- flavonoids (e.g., green tea catechins),
- sodium selenite,
- selenium yeast,
- riboflavin, zinc, and manganese, are also involved in the inhibition.
So in summary that this serum containing L-Ascorbic acid, ergothioneine, hyaluronic acid, a proteoglycan-stimulating peptide, and fragmented proteoglycans is more effective in protecting your skin and against solar-induced oxidative damage. It can also be simulated and maintaining optimum levels of dermal matrix components tat is including structural proteins, proteoglycans, and moisture, which resulted in more hydrated skin. Participants perceived that the product improved the skin’s appearance in terms of brightness, wrinkle reduction, and hydration.
3 thoughts on “Skin Aging – Causes, Symptoms, Treatment”